Celebrate our Nation’s birthday with a 4th of July Fireworks Candle! The wax has a crystallized finish that echoes the sparks of an Independence Day Firework.
- Follow the instructions in our How to Wick a Mold blog and wick the mold.
- Preheat the Mold to 158-167 degrees F and keep it at that temperature until it is needed.
- Melt the Palm Wax in a double boiler.
- Completely melt the wax and get it to a temperature of approximately 180-200 degrees F.
- Completely stir in the Red Dye.
- Thoroughly mix in the Fizzy Pop Fragrance Oil.
- Carefully pour the wax into the pre-heated Mold.
- Tap the sides of the mold to release any air pockets.
- Immediately cover the Mold with the Box to ensure proper cooling and the crystallized effect.
- Allow the candle to fully cool.
- Once the candle has cooled, undo the Clamp and remove the Wick Rod.
- Flip the Mold over, take out the Small Stick, and remove the Mold Sealer.
- Carefully pull the Wicking at the open end of the Mold and release the candle.
- At the bottom of the candle trim the Wicking flush with the Wax.
- At the top of the candle trim the Wicking to 1/4 inch.
- Allow the candle to sit for 24 hours before burning.
- Enjoy the patriotic look of your fireworks candle!
- Use the 703035, 703065, and 703095 Star Pillar Molds to make a star candle grouping of varied heights.
- For a festive look use one or all of the following colors: Red Dye, no dye, and/or Blue Dye.