Exfoliate and moisturize dry, winter-weary skin with this simple-to-prepare brown sugar body polish.
Infused with clove essential oil and ground cinnamon, ginger and nutmeg. Takes less than 10 minutes to prepare.
- In a medium size bowl, combine all ingredients except the essential oil.
- Using a whisk, blend the ingredients thoroughly, making sure to break up any lumps of brown sugar.
- Add the essential oil drop by drop, blending after each addition. Spoon the mixture into a styrene container.
- No refrigeration is necessary.
- Shelf life, no more than 6 months.