As delicious looking and smelling as the real thing! These small guest-sized soaps are great to have around the house during the holiday of love!
- Generously coat the inside of the Candy Mold with Petroleum Jelly. This will act as your mold release.
- Melt the desired amount of Soap Base in the Microwave using the method used in our Melt and Pour Soap Making Video.
- Add the Cocoa Therapy Fragrance Oil until it is thoroughly mixed in. We recommend using 1 ounce per pound of soap base.
- Completely stir in the Brown Oxide until the desired shade is reached. The less oxide you use, the more it will look like milk chocolate; the more oxide you use, the more is will look like dark chocolate. For our example, we thoroughly mixed in a little oxide, then we added some more oxide and accidentally didn’t stir it in all the way. However, it gave our soaps a marbled chocolate appearance that looks oh so yummy!
- Pour the soap into the Candy Mold.
- Allow the soaps to cool for several hours.
- When the soaps have fully hardened, gently remove them from the mold. If you have troubles doing this, place the mold in the freezer for about 10 minutes and try to unmold them again. They should pop right out then. If not, tap the mold gently on a table and they should release.
- Place the small guest soaps in a glass bowl, decorative soap dish, or another type of container and place them in your bathroom. You will love the rich aroma of the beautiful soaps!
“The greatest treasures are those invisible to the eye but found by the heart.” –Anonymous