These are so much fun to make, so get creative. So simple and this gift can be enjoyed in the bath or shower!
- 1 cupcake tin (or soap molds of your choice)
- Melt & Pour Soap Base (your choice)
- Fragrance Oil
- Liquid Colorant (if desired)
- Rubbing Alcohol in spray bottle
- Measuring Cup
- Add 1-3% fragrance oil (For 1 pound soap, you could add up to 1/2 oz or 1 Tablespoon fragrance)
- Add a few drops of colorant (if desired)
- Fill cupcake cups 1/2 – 3/4 full
- Spray pouf with rubbing alcohol
- Place the bath pouf in the melted soap & gently “squish” down. (There’s no need to apply too much pressure as you will want the top of the pouf to stay expanded).
- Choose to pour a little or a lot of soap base onto pouf once it is in place in the mold or save unused soap base for future use.
- Allow to cool for 1-3 hours, then remove. Place mold in freezer for a few minutes or use a spatula to scrape edges if the pouf doesn’t easily remove.
- Package in cute cellophane bags & give to friends & family or add to your product line