Melt away the stress with this glistening DIY bath bombs recipe. Help yourself unwind and get ready for endless possibilities!
Makes approximately 8 guest sized bath bombs.
- Place the Sea Salt in a sterile container and stir in the Cosmetic Colorant until it is thoroughly dispersed.
- Sprinkle the colored Sea Salt into the bottom of each Soap Mold cavity.
- In another sterile container, blend the Peppermint Essential Oil into the Sunflower Oil.
- Combine the Baking Soda, Citric Acid, Cornstarch, and scented Sunflower Oil until it forms a crumbly dough.
- Pack the dough into the Soap Mold cavities.
- Let the dough sit in the Molds overnight.
- Carefully turn the Molds upside down and release the bath bombs.
- Allow the bath bombs to fully air-dry.
Place 1-2 bath bombs into a tub full of warm water. Enjoy the skin-softening oils, soothing sea salt, and invigorating aroma as you relax your way into the New Year! NOTE–Be careful in the tub as the oils may make it slippery.
“I can’t change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.” –Jimmy Dean