Makes 24 bath cookies, enough for 12 baths.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix together all the ingredients. Take a teaspoon of the dough and roll it gently into a 1-inch diameter ball. Continue doing this with all the dough and place on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- You can decorate the cookie with clove buds, anise seeds or dried citrus peel if you wish.
- Bake the cookies for about 10 minutes, until they are lightly browned (do not over bake).
- Allow the cookies to cool completely. Store in a decorative tin marked Bath Cookies.