Add some fragrance and color to your home this Christmas. This is a lovely festive reed diffuser decoration for the holiday season.
- In a sterile container, mix 2.4 ounces Diffuser Base with 1.6 ounces Fragrance Oil.
- Place the Tiny Light Bulbs in the Drop Diffuser Bottle.
- Slowly pour the Scented Diffuser Base into the Bottle.
- Organize the Diffuser Reeds in the Bottle.
- Enjoy the wonderful scent of the season!
- Use as few or as many light bulbs as you would like.
- Create your own holiday fragrance by mixing different fragrance oils together, for example: Winter Wonderland = 1 part Peppermint to 1 part Pine Forest.
- The reed diffuser oil can sometimes eat the color off of items, be sure to use tiny light bulbs that are colorfast. If you already have tiny light bulbs and want to see if they will work, do a test by placing one bulb in a small amount of fragrance/diffuser base and let it sit for several days. If the color stays, those bulbs might work nicely.
- Tie some ribbon in a bow around the neck of the bottle for extra Christmas color.