Soothe and moisturize your skin with cocoa butter lotion. Skin-care specialists prize oil of theobroma, the other name for cocoa butter, for its ability to restore your skin to supple, soft health. Great for those dry trouble areas; elbows and heels.
- 4 Tablespoons White Beeswax
- 4 Tablespoons Cocoa Butter (grated or chopped)
- 4 Tablespoons Sweet Almond Oil
- Heat the beeswax and cocoa butter just enough to melt them on your stove in a double boiler. High heat is not necessary. The cocoa butter melts at body temperature while the beeswax requires a bit more heat; time wise.
- Add sweet almond oil as soon as your first two ingredients are liquefied and thoroughly mixed. Blend the mixture together until it is smooth.
- Pour your lotion into a jar with a top that you can secure. Allow mixture to cool and firm at room temperature before use.