Here is an adorable way to turn your everyday reed diffuser bottle into a festive holiday piece! The gorgeous glass Jack-O-Lantern will brighten up a room while filling the air with a wonderful aroma!
- Reed Diffuser Bottle (our example used Amber Diffuser Bottle)
- Reed Diffuser Sticks (our example used Black Reed Diffuser Sticks)
- Enhanced Reed Diffuser Oil Base
- Fragrance Oil (our example used Pumpkin Souffle Fragrance Oil)
- Black Permanent Marker
- Using the Permanent Marker, draw the face of the jack-o-lantern on the piece of Paper. Be creative as you can!
- Cut the eyes, nose, and/or mouth out of the Paper.
- Fold over small pieces of Tape and adhere to the back of the eyes, nose, and/or mouth. (This will ensure you can use the reed diffuser again even after the holiday!)
- Adhere the jack-o-lantern’s face to the Reed Diffuser Bottle.
- Fill the Reed Diffuser Bottle 3/4 of the way with a mixture of Fragrance Oil and Reed Diffuser Base. (Normal mix ratios are between 20% to 40% Fragrance Oil and 60% to 80% Reed Diffuser Base.)
- Place 10-12 Reed Diffusers into the Bottle.
- The Reeds will wick the Fragrance up and release the beautiful scent into the air!
- We simply used paper and marker for the face. Felt, Adhesive Velvet, Vinyl, Foam Pieces, etcetera are all wonderful alternatives for a professional looking Scented Jack-O-Lantern.
- If you want a permanent Scented Jack-O-Lantern that you can use every Halloween you can securely glue the pumpkin’s face onto the glass reed diffuser bottle.
- You don’t have to use a pumpkin scented fragrance just because it’s a Jack-O-Lantern. Try any of our Autumn fragrance oils! For example: Autumn Splendor, Brandied Pear, Fall Foliage, or Warm Apple Crisp.
- If you’re allergic to scents, skip the scented diffuser base and reeds, just decorate the reed diffuser bottle with a spooky Jack-O-Lantern face. After Halloween, take the face off and the colored bottle can then be used as household decor!