This soap is ideal for cleaning the filthiest of hands. It works wonders on grease, dirt, and grime. Perfect for Father’s Day, a mechanic, or any other tinkerer in your life!
- Follow the instructions in our Melt and Pour Soap Making Video to melt the Soap Base.
- Coat the inside of the mold with Petroleum Jelly or Vegetable Oil.
- Once the Soap Base has fully melted, stir in the Pumice.
- Completely stir in the Essential Oil.
- Add the Colorant and thoroughly mix in. (The amount of colorant is personal preference. Slowly add the colorant until you reach the desired shade.)
- Carefully pour the Soap Base into the Mold.
- Spray the top of the Soap with the Rubbing Alcohol.
- Allow the soap to harden for 4-6 hours.
- Once the soap has hardened, gently unmold the soap. It’s ready to use right away!
“Better keep yourself clean and bright. You are the window through which you must see the world.” –George Bernard Shaw