Here is a naturally beautiful DIY candle holder to decorate your Thanksgiving table with. Your dinner guests will be delighted at how creative you were!
- Baby Pumpkin
- Taper Candle
- Sharp Knife
- Break off the stem of the Baby Pumpkin as best you can.
- Center the Taper Candle over the top of the Pumpkin.
- Use the Pen to trace the outline of the Taper Candle onto the Pumpkin.
- Take the Knife and very carefully cut along the circle you just drew.
- Once the the circumference has been cut, use the spoon to gently dig out the top of the Pumpkin. (For our example, it was actually easier to push the top of the pumpkin inside, instead of trying to dig it out.)
- Scoop out any unwanted seeds or pumpkin gook.
- Take the Taper Candle and push it into the hole in the Pumpkin until the base of the Taper is hidden inside the Pumpkin.
- Light the Candle and enjoy the festive glow!
The Pumpkin Taper Candle Holder pairs quite well with our Pumpkin Tealight Candle to make a wonderful centerpiece!