Thanksgiving is a time of year to give thanks for all of the blessings you have received. Friends and family gather to feast on wondrous food and enjoy good company. This year, why not thank your guests for spending the holiday with you by giving them these festive tealites.
These instructions will make approximately 64 tealites (if you have 16 guests, that’s 4 tealites for each guest!)
Some great Fall Fragrance Oils are: Autumn Splendor, Maple Pecan, Merry Mocha Macchiata, Pumpkin Souffle, Pumpkin Spice Cake and Warm Embrace.
- Adhere a Candle Dot in the center of each Plastic Tealite Container.
- Take the 13-342T Wicks and strongly push the wicks onto the Candle Dots.
- If desired: gently place the wicks through a Wick Holder‘s hole. Center the wicks in the containers.
- Take the Harmony Wax and melt the wax using your preferred method.
- Completely melt the wax and get it to a temperature of 170-180 degrees F.
- Gently mix in the Fragrance Oil.
- Stir in some shavings of Spiced Pumpkin Candle Dye. NOTE–one dye block will color approximately 20 pounds of wax to a medium shade. Use little shavings to achieve the shade you desire…you can always add more, you can’t take away.
- Let the temperature of the wax lower to 160-180 degrees F.
- Pour the wax into the Tealite Containers.
- Allow the Tealites to completely cool overnight.
- Decorate the Tealites with the Foam Shapes.
- Arrange the Tealites next to each guest’s place setting on the Thanksgiving table.