Add some crystal and shine to the wedding reception! Here is a beautiful and unique favor for a wedding. The wax melt fits in most standard sized tart warmers. For those who don’t own a warmer, these make gorgeous, scentful decor pieces!
- Using the Paper Towel, lightly coat the Soap Mold with Petroleum Jelly.
- Take the desired amount of Starburst Palm Wax and place it in the Melting Pot.
- Using the double boiler method, melt the Wax until it is completely liquefied.
- Allow the Wax to reach approximately 180-200 degrees F.
- Add the Candle Dye and stir until it is completely mixed in. The amount of Dye is a personal preference; remember — you can always add more, you cannot take away.
- Thoroughly stir in the Fragrance Oil or Essential Oil. We recommend 1.5 ounces of FO per pound of wax. We recommend using EO by the drop, using no more than 0.5 ounce per pound of wax.
- Allow the temperature of the Wax to cool to 160-165 degrees F.
- Carefully pour the Wax into the Mold cavities, filling them half full.
- Cover the Mold with the Box. This will ensure proper crystallization of the Wax.
- Let the Wax cool overnight.
- Take the Wax out of the Mold. (When we tipped the mold over to unmold the wax, the melts fell out so fast that one bounced onto the floor!)
- Package the Melts in a cute way. For example, use Organza Bags, Muslin Bags, Glassine Bags, Soap Boxes, or other decorative bags or boxes (maybe use crinkle fill to add flair!).