Start the day off right–calm and collected. The Eucalyptus clears the mind while the Spearmint raises the spirits. Jojoba wax spheres add to the cleansing experience of this melt and pour soap by gently exfoliating the skin.
Recipe Directions: (Makes 1 Bar)
- Prepare the Soap Mold by lightly coating it with Petroleum Jelly or Vegetable Oil.
- Melt 6 ounces of the Suspension Soap Base using your preferred method.
- Once the soap is completely melted, gently stir in 1/2 teaspoon of Eucalyptus Spearmint Oil.
- Thoroughly mix in 3/4 teaspoons of Jojoba Beads.
- Carefully pour the soap into the Soap Mold.
- Spray the top of the soap with Rubbing Alcohol to get rid of any unwanted bubbles.
- Allow the soap to cool for 4-6 hours.
- When the soap has fully hardened, gently push the soap bar out of the mold.
- The soap is immediately ready to use in your morning shower!
- Enjoy the calming effects of Eucalyptus Spearmint.