Here is a beautiful Melt and Pour Soap that is ideal for the crisp Autumn weather.
- Prepare the Soap Mold by lightly coating the inside surfaces with petroleum jelly or vegetable oil, so that the soap will release easily when cooled.
- Melt 1 ounce of White Soap Base using your preferred method.
- Once the soap is completely melted, use the Eye Dropper and gently mix in 2-5 drops of Fall Foliage Fragrance Oil to the Soap.
- Completely stir in one mini measuring spoonful of Yellow Oxide.
- Slowly pour the soap into the Soap Mold. NOTE–the soap will not fill the mold completely.
- Lightly spray the top of the soap bar with Rubbing Alcohol to get rid of any unwanted bubbles.
- About 10-20 minutes after pouring the yellow soap (the soap should be solid, but still warm), gently pop the soap out of the mold.
- Take the Leaf Cookie Cutter and cut out two leaf shapes.
- Very carefully push the leaf shapes out of the oval soap piece.
- Set the leaf cutouts aside.
- Take the oval soap and place it back in the soap mold. Push down on the soap to form a seal with the mold.
- Melt 1/2 ounce of White Soap Base using your preferred method.
- Completely melt this white soap and allow it to cool to a lower temperature (without being chunky). If the soap is too hot, it might melt the yellow soap.
- Pour the white soap into the leaf holes until it is the same height as the yellow soap.
- Allow the soap to cool for a couple of hours and then take it out of the mold.
This soap idea is great because it is a 2 for 1 deal! There’s the two-toned soap bar for the master bath and two little guest leaf soaps that could go in the guest bathroom or powder room!