This relaxing spa treatment uses green tea, oatmeal and ginger to soften your skin and sooth your nerves.
- 2 tablespoons of green tea leaves (or the contents of two tea bags)
- 3 tablespoons of organic oatmeal
- 1 tablespoon of fresh, grated ginger
- Combine green tea and oatmeal with a mortar and pestle, in food processor, or by rubbing vigorously between hands. Mix in ginger and place the blend in a mesh or fabric bag.
- Fill bathtub 1/4 full with hot water, add the bag, steep 5 to 10 minutes, and then fill remainder of tub with cool water. .
- Allow the tea to gently infuse your bath and moisturize your skin while you relax.