Make a bath using these homemade lavender truffles to relax your nerves and help you go to sleep.
- In a spice grinder combine the sugar and the lavender buds and process until smooth.
- Transfer to a stainless steel or glass bowl and add remaining ingredients.
- Stir together well and refrigerate for about an hour.
- Spoon a generous tablespoon into your hands and mold into a ball; there should be enough to make about 12 bath truffles.
- Place the balls onto a parchment-lined baking sheet and refrigerate for several hours.
- Once they are firm, store in a tightly closed jar and keep refrigerated until use.
- To use, drop one or two truffles into a warm bath.