This is a wonderful foot treatment. The lactic acid in the milk helps to exfoliate the skin and the honey leaves the feet feeling super soft. The peppermint scrub then assists in further exfoliating, allowing your feet to become fresh, new, and revitalized!
Note: It is best to pamper your feet near a shower or tub for easy rinsing.
- Mix 1/2 cup Olive Oil and 1/2 cup Sugar in the Bowl.
- Completely mix in 1.75 teaspoons of Peppermint Essential Oil.
- Set the Bowl of Peppermint Foot Scrub near the Basin for later use.
- Carefully, warm the milk in the microwave.
- Fill the Basin with the warm milk. Note: Remember to leave enough room for your feet. You don’t want to stick your feet in the basin and have the milk overflow onto the floor.
- Add 4-5 teaspoons of Honey to the Milk and thoroughly mix in.
- Place your feet in the Basin and allow them to soak for a few minutes.
- Take your feet out of the Honey Milk Bath and massage the Peppermint Foot Scrub onto your feet.
- Completely rinse the Foot Scrub off of your feet.
- Pat your feet dry with a towel.
- Moisturize your newly softened feet with the Lotion.
“Of all the beautiful truths pertaining to the soul / None is more gladdening or fruitful than to know / You can regenerate and make yourself what you will.” -William James