Are you feet or hands looking worn out or calloused? Embarrassed to wear sandals or get a pedicure. This Rosemary Mint Foot/Hand Scrub is the answer. It will leave your skin feeling rejuvenated and silky smooth. No more embarrassment.
- 1 1/2 cups White Sugar
- 3/4 cup Sunflower Oil
- 1 1/2 tsp (1.5 ml) Peppermint Essential Oil
- 1 1/2 tsp (1.5 ml) Spearmint Essential Oil
- 1 tsp (1 ml) Rosemary Essential Oil
- 1/2 tsp Strawberry Seeds
- 1 tsp Spearmint Herb
- 1 tsp Natrasorb
- In a sterile container, mix the white sugar with Sunflower Oil.
- Add Strawberry Seeds, Spearmint Herb and Natrasorb; mix.
- Completely stir in Peppermint EO, Spearmint EO and Rosemary EO. NOTE–Be sure to use separate pipettes for each EO so as to not contaminate the oils.
- Once everything is thoroughly mixed together, carefully scoop into desired containers.
- When sitting for awhile the oil will start to seperate for the sugar and rise to the top. This is normal.
- Stir together before using and apply to feet.
Apply to worn out tired feet or hands. Gently rub in and rinse with warm water. Pat dry.