- Melt emulsifying wax. When melted, stir in shea butter, until blended. Remove from heat and cool a little.
- Mix together extra virgin olive oil, avocado oil, jojoba oil, and vegetable glycerin. Then stir this mixture into the mixture done above.
- Bring the distilled water to a slow boil. Stir in aloe vera gel. Cool just a tad.
- Slowly pour the distilled water mixture into the oil/water mixture. Stir with a whisk while blending the two.
- Add fragrance oil and blend.
- Pour into desired container and cap tightly.
Note: The cream will thicken as it cools. Wait until the cream has cooled completely before using.
Disclaimer: Nu-Scents is not responsible for the products you create from our supplies. You alone are responsible for product and recipe testing to ensure compatibility and safety.