The soothing effects of bath salts in this bar will help anyone wash away stress. The finished bar has a very cool complex appearance to it.
- Crimp the aluminum foil so that it forms a box approximately 6 inches square and 1 inch deep.
- Melt one quarter of the Stephenson Clear Melt and Pour Soap Base.
- Add the Blue Mix color and just stir a couple of times; do not over mix. You want a marbleized look. Do not add any fragrance oil; yet.
- Pour the colored soap into the foil box and immediately sprinkle the top of the hot soap with the Extra Coarse Sea Salts and/or Epsom Salt until completely covered.
- Place the foil box of soap in the freezer for 10 to 20 minutes.
- Melt the remainder of the Stephenson Clear Melt and Pour Soap Base.
- Add Ocean Breeze Fragrance Oil; but do not add any color.
- Allow to cool to about 120 degrees F.
- While the melted soap is cooling, take the other soap out of the freezer. Break the chilled soap into shards 1/4 inch to 1/2 inch square.
- Place the shards into the mold. Pour the cooled, uncolored soap over the shards.
- Allow to harden and cool completely before unmolding.
* This recipe and others can be found in the Melt & Mold Soap Crafting Book