Delight your Valentine with a special treat this year! The sensual scent of Vanilla Black Currant in soothing bath salts is just what the love of your life needs for a relaxing night of pampering.
- In a sterile container, thoroughly mix the Natrasorb with the Vanilla Black Currant Oil.
- In another sterile container, stir together the Epsom Salt and Sea Salt.
- Add the Natrasorb mixture to the Salt mixture and completely mix together.
- Carefully pour the bath salts into the Bottles. (We found that using a paper cone funnel worked great.)
- Seal the Bottles with the Glass Bottle Tops.
- Decorate as you wish. Our example, used a label that was found in the Natural Soapmaking Book (this book comes with a variety of labels you can use for your products). We photocopied the label out of the book, colored it, wrote the name of the product on the front and the usage instructions on the back, laminated it, punched a hole, and tied it to the bottle using raffia.
Draw a warm bath and add 1/4 cup of bath salts to the running water. Get in the tub and enjoy the relaxing affects of aromatherapy.
“Love is a symbol of eternity. It wipes out all sense of time, destroying all memory of a beginning and all fear of an end.” –Author Unknown