These are so cute an look good enough to eat! Great to put together as a little box of "homemade chocolate...soaps" for friends and co-workers. They LOVE'EM!!
Ingredients & Materials:
- Melt 12 oz of white soap in microwave. Add pink ultramarine (which has been mixed with a little bit of liquid vegetable glycerin) to the soap till the desired color is achieved. Add approximately 4 ml of Cherry Blast fragrance oil. Stir. Set aside.
- Melt 8 oz of clear soap plus 4 oz of white soap in microwave. Add light brown iron oxide (which has been mixed with a little bit of liquid vegetable glycerin) to the soap till the desired color is achieved. Add approximately 4 ml of Cocoa Therapy fragrance oil. Stir. Set aside.
- Now to make the the thin lines (which appear on top of the finished soaps). Take your desired colored soap; pink or brown and with a spoon drizzle lines across the entire mold in a diagonal motion. Yes, it's okay if the lines are on the outside of the actual soap shape. Let set for about 5 minutes.
- Ready to pour the base! Make sure the soap (opposite color of the soap lines) in the glass container is about 120 degrees. We do not want it too hot or it will melt our "lines". Spray the soap mold cavities with rubbing alcohol; so the soap adheres to the lines we already drizzled. Pour soap and when done spray with rubbing alcohol once again to remove any air bubbles.
- Let set till completely cooled.
- Pop out of the soap mold and you are done.