Bring the fresh look of the winter into your home with this beautiful hurricane candle design. Echoing a wintry forest in the mountains, the glowing candle setup is sure to brighten up your day!
- Double Glass Hurricane Bowl /OR/ 2 Glass Cylinder Containers (one smaller than the other)
- Fake Snow
- Sprigs of Cedar
- Votive or Pillar Candle
- If using the Double Glass Hurricane Bowl skip to Step 2. If using the 2 Glass Cylinder Containers, place the smaller container inside of the larger one.
- Sprinkle the Fake Snow between the two glass walls.
- Add some Sprigs of Cedar. The amount you add is up to you: you can add as little or as many as you want…large sprigs…small sprigs…it’s all up to your decorating style.
- Place a Votive Candle or Pillar Candle into the inner cylinder.
- Light the Candle and admire the wintry glow!